Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 3: Exercise and Food

I worked out today just like I was supposed to and ate 1338 calories. This brings my total of calories for the week to: 2949, leaving 4051 for the remainder of the week. I can't fast tomorrow unless I start after noon (actually a possibility). Can't fast Wednesday because I'm going out for drinks with Luisa in the evening. No good on Thursday because I'm going out for coffee with Lawrence (I think) in the morning. Friday might be a good day to fast...after breakfast until Saturday morning?

I'm hungry already. How am I going to last until morning?

Listened to a Venus Index podcast today, it was pretty good. I guess inspiring? Kind of like reading dissertations in preparation for writing a dissertation. While reading them, you say to yourself, "well, I can certainly do *this.*"

No comments:

Post a Comment