According to Venus Index, my goal daily average calorie intake should be right around 1200 (actually it's 1180). I'm doing this by intermittent fasting. I don't quite know how to record my daily calorie counts here on the blog...weekly calories consumed should be 8330, so some days I'll eat very little (fasting days) and other days I'll eat quite a bit more. The week will start on Saturday, although in reality, any 7 days should be able to constitute a week.
Anyway, yesterday I ate 1150 calories, and today I ate 461 calories for breakfast and am then fasting until tomorrow (Monday) until 10AM. That leaves 6655 calories for the remainder of the week (5 days, M-F). If I average out those calories among the 5 days, that's 1331 calories/day, but I'll probably fast at least one more time between today and next Saturday (probably on Wednesday), which will leave 4 days of eating: 1663 calories/day -
I've fasted 3x/week, and that's not fun so I don't think I'll do it.
I'll post daily with calorie counts and remaining calories for the week and daily averages...
No comments:
Post a Comment