Today is a fasting day (until 5PM). I think I'll probably eat Panda Express at 5? And then I'm supposed to go out for a drink with Luisa...but we'll see if that happens. She might have to cancel. If I have a glass of wine tonight, I'll be at 928 for the day. I really go overboard on sweets. 5477 for the week so far, leaving 1523 for Thursday and Friday. Looks like I will have to fast one more time after all. How about Thursday (tomorrow!) after lunch (probably starting at 4 again). I need to get sweets under control. I deem tomorrow a "no sweets day." I'm making a commitment to myself on this.
I did the "Week 2, Day 2" workout at the gym - tried to push myself on the weights - I think it worked, I was actually tired after doing some of the reps, and the minute rest flied by in a way it didn't when I was working out at home. I guess I'll have to go to the gym from now on.
After the weights, I did HIIT, 30 seconds sprinting, 3.5 minutes regular (x6). Kept my heart rate up above 160 for almost the entire time - which is good. Sweating like a pig by the end of it.
I entered the Venus Index competition today, took the pictures and sent them in. The pictures made me feel bad. I've gained about 10 lbs since I finished revelation fitness. Bummer. I can't be sure, but I think it was because of Match.com and OkCupid. I need to explore what makes me so nervous about going on those dating sites. I think it's the judgment by strangers... and the threat of having to get naked in front of someone I don't know. But that's silly, because by the time I'll be getting naked, I'll (arguably) know them much better. Right?! Anyway, I'm done with that for now. I really don't like that experience, even though I met a few people who were very nice. Whatevs, I should take some clothed pictures and post them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment